AI Short Term CourseNovember 12, 2019 2020-08-24 3:19
AI Short Term Course
AI Short Term Course
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has been a disruptive force in the business world for close to a decade. But over the past few years, it has started to play a more influential role in how people think about the future itself.
It is why AI is all set to dominate the job market as a must-have skill, rather than a good-to-have one. The short-term AI course we have conceived is carefully crafted to give you a deep-dive understanding of subject matter like Machine Learning, Data Science, Artificial Neural Networks, and more, with zero-compromise on what talent scouts are looking for in students.
Unlike other typical AI short-term courses, we empower students with the right information at the right time, without overexposing them to irrelevant technologies that are still at a very nascent level or unproven in the market.
Feedback from our students
Introduction to the Course
- Getting a clear idea about Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence
- What is Machine Learning and Application?
- What is Deep Learning and Application?
- What is computer Vision and Application?
- What is Natural Language Processing and Application?
- What is Artificial Intelligence and Application?
Python Crash Course
- What is Programming Language and Why?
- Why Python?
- What is Virtual Environment and Advantage of using it?
- Anaconda for python and types of IDE
- Operating system: Windows and Ubuntu
- Installing Anaconda
- Setting up Virtual Environment for hands on
- Installing Python Library
- Python for Data Analysis Library (i) NumPy (ii) Pandas (iii) Sci-Kit Learn
- Python for Data Visualization Library (i) Matplotlib (ii) Seaborn
Data Science Using Python
Python for Data Analysis Library
- Types of Analytics
- Population and Sample
- Central Tendency Theorem
- Types of Variable
- Standard Deviation
- Probability Density Function (PDF)
- Cumulative Density Function (CDF)
- Normal Distribution Function (NDF)
- Variance of Inflation Factor
- Sum of Square Error
- Sum of Square Regression
- Sum of Square Total
Best FacultyHands-on training & best faculty. Thank you AICL for the AI Training