Deep Learning courseAugust 3, 2020 2020-12-24 11:53
Deep Learning course
Deep Learning course
Ever wondered how Siri knows you so well? Or how self-driving cars understand signals, traffic, and sudden pedestrian intrusion? Or how online shopping websites send you the right buying suggestion at the right time? Well, we owe it all to Deep Learning technology!
Training machines, systems, and IT infrastructures to acquire skills and execute tasks that require human intelligence, Deep Learning is one of the most intriguing subjects in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. The technology powers virtual assistants, chatbots, driverless vehicles, facial recognition, language translations, and much more.
Businesses use Deep Learning to increase financial fraud detection, customer relationship management, marketing and sales, supply chain management, design and manufacturing, and several other workforce intensive functionalities. By eliminating redundancies and errors in business processes, Deep Learning helps organizations cut costs and deliver superior results.
As businesses realize the potential of Deep Learning to drive value and growth, they have begun investing heavily in technology. The global Deep Learning market is set to grow by USD 7.2 billion during 2020-2024, at almost 45% CAGR. This accelerated growth rate has triggered an enormous demand for Deep Learning professionals.
If you are looking to kickstart your career in Deep Learning, you must join the Deep Learning course at AICL in Chennai. Our hands-on training and curriculum will ensure you become industry-ready and get high-paying career opportunities.
Introduction to the course
- Getting a clear idea about Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence
- What is Machine Learning and Application?
- What is Deep Learning and Application?
- What is Computer Vision and Application?
- What is Natural Language Processing and Application?
- What is Artificial Intelligence and Application?
Understanding the prerequisite of this course
Python Crash Course
Data Pre processing
Deep Learning Concept with Hands-on
- Artificial Neural Network
- Convolution Neural Network
- Re-Current Neural Network
- Self-Organizing Map
- Boltzmann Machines
- Auto Encoders
- Deep Q-Learning
- A3C –Breakout
- Tensor flow for Deep Learning
- Multi Box (Object Detection)
- Generative Adversarial Network
- Keras Library for Deep Learning
- • Single shot Detection
- • Image Creation using Generative Adversarial Network
- • Object Detection using Tensor Flow API (Training our own Object)