Python CourseAugust 3, 2020 2020-12-24 11:57
Data is the new gold. If you want to derive value from gold, you must mine, cleanse, and fashion it into crafts before trading! Similarly, for enterprises to gain maximum benefit from their data, they need to apply scientific methods of data mining, management, and analytics to extract valuable insights.
Data Science is deployed by businesses and governments worldwide to solve complex real-time challenges and unearth creative and transformative opportunities to reach their goals. The insights extracted using data science plays a significant role in benefitting both businesses and consumers alike. For example, in the retail industry, it saves customers a lot of money by comparing costs and specifications before buying and increasing sales for businesses by prompting customers with reminders for habitual and recurrent purchases.
Business leaders today understand that data science holds the key to unique competitive advantages. They rely on data scientists to convert torrents of data into actionable insights that will boost their operational efficiency, improve marketing campaign performance, mitigate risk and fraud, design relevant products and solutions, and deliver personalized customer experiences. Businesses are on the lookout for data scientists to work on intuitive, scalable, and cost-effective open source languages/platforms such as Python.
Are you looking to unlock your career in data science? Then, Data Science with the Python course at AICL in Chennai is the perfect place for you. We help you master state-of-the-art advanced analytics, quantitative tools, and modeling techniques to interpret data and offer strategic insights to companies visually.
Introduction to the course
- Getting a clear idea about Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
- What is Machine Learning and Application?
- What is Deep Learning and Application?
- What is Computer Vision and Application?
- What is Natural Language Processing and Application?
- What is Artificial Intelligence and Application?
Understanding the Prerequisite of this course
Python Crash Course
Data Science using Python
- Types of Analytics
- Population and Sample
- Central Tendency Theorem
- Types of Variable
- Interquartile Range (IQR)
- Box Plot
- Violin plot
- Standard Deviation
- Probability Density Function (PDF)
- Cumulative Density Function (CDF)
- Normal Distribution Function
- Poison Distribution
- Bernoulli and Binomial Distribution
- Variance of Inflation Factor
- Homoscedasticity & Heteroscedasticity
- Z-Test vs T-Test
- Sum of Square Error
- Sum of Square Regression
- Sum of Square Total
- ANAVO Table
- Eigen Values and Eigen Vector