Cyber Security Internship ProgramJune 12, 2021 2022-03-22 13:23
Cyber Security Internship Program
AICL’s 15-day internship program for students looking to land a dream in cybersecurity. With global companies investing big-time to recruit cybersecurity professionals, including freshers, here high-paying career opportunities waiting for you, AICL’s cybersecurity course is based on industry best practices that help you build in-demand skills in security design, vulnerabilities, and threats.
And that’s not all.
You can also get a job offer after the internship!
Hurry up, the last day for registration is March 25th, 2022 !!
What you need to know:
- Limited seats – ‘first come first serve’ basis
- Practical guidance from infosec practitioners
- Hands-on project training with enriched content
What you will learn:
- Phishing attacks
- Social Engineering Tool Kit
- Packet Capture
- Computer Networking
- Brute force attacks
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Tools: Nmap and Wireshark
- Tools: Burp Suite and Metasploit
Live sessions with live Ethical Demonstrations
Who can apply:
Engineering / Arts students (or any domain – with a passion for learning